Wednesday, January 7, 2015

College Application Latter


Dear Sir or Madam,

  I am a ready to graduate from high school students. I am writing the letter in purpose of applying for admission into your esteemed institution.

  I am sure that I am qualified for it. First, I finished high school mathematics curriculum in advance and be a volunteer help in the community center. Second, not only do my qualifications and experience make me a perfect candidate for it, my cheerful personality is well suited to studying in your prestigious university. Last, my hobbies include draw and music.

  Words fail me when I try to express my heartfelt gratitude to the help you render me. Your prompt and favorable attention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated.

  Yours sincerely,

         Bing

No comments:

Post a Comment