Thursday, January 15, 2015

The star in my life


        Everybody has a dream, and I believe even a dog or a kitty has their dream, too. Why such a thing, that everyone has, can play such an important role in one’s heart? Did you ever wonder why a dream, sometimes it comes so easy? To me, the reason is that, I believe I am unique and young. You’re different from me while I’m different from her. Maybe you want to be a painter and she wants to be a singer. We are young, we own the future, and we are the designer of our future. Every young man can have their own idea about the future. Even though sometimes it seems that your dream will not come true, you just can’t help thinking about it over and over, right?

    To be honest, I dream to be a fashion designer. I loved those gorgeous glamorous clothes, especially for females’. I think making a lady looks charming is an amazing work. Once she put on those clothes designed by me, then changed into a princess, just like Cinderella. Now, dream is not only a dream but also a power sticking me on my future. I always think if you give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny. Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of my dreams, always remember that my destiny is hiding behind them. Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices I am made, have faith in my judgment, catch the star that twinkles in my heart, and it will lead me to my destiny's path. Follow that pathway, I believe uncover the sweet sunrises that await me.

     Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment